Yesterday, when I first opened my wordpress account, and checked my new comments, I was surprised and very happy to find that a foodblogger friend Dimah, has passed on the following award to me.
Thank you Dimah for this kind gesture. Dimah’s blog Orangeblossomwater is a rich instructive blog which I enjoy reading alot, and of course I enjoy the pictures too. She posts recipes about Syrian cuisine, very delicious desserts.
The rules of the award are:
1- Accept the award. Post it on the blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link, and thank them.
2- Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers, whose blogs you admire.
3- Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
And now it’s my turn to pass on this nice award to the beautiful blogs that I admire and would like to share it with them:
- Confettina at Confettiblues
- Christelle at Christelleisflabbergasting
- Ivonne at Creampuffsinvenice
- Joumana at Tasteofbeirut
- Tiina at Sparklingink
- Cherine at Chichoskitchen
- Manuel & Jasmine at Labna Amore in cucina
- Maia at Sacapoche
- Béa at Latartinegourmande
- Deborah at Italianfoodforever
- Paoletta at Aniceecannella
- Leonor at Flagrantedelicia
- Rosa at Rosas-yummy-yums
- Tara at Sevenspoons
- Tuki at Cilieginasullatorta
Thank you all and thank you again Dimah.