I made this dish one night I was really hungry, and I had a desire to eat some pasta, as I do all the time, and adding tuna to the pasta was something appetizing for me, and makes me unpatient to finish preparing the dish so I can start eating.
It is a nourishing, delicious, easy dish to make. Usually I add some capers and asparagus but I didn’t have them in the pantry.
The recipe requires:
– 300 g whole wheat fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
– 200 g tuna can
– 200 g corn can, unsweetened
– few leaves of arugula and red lettuce
– handful of black olives, pitted and halved
For the sauce:
– 1 tbsp mustard
– 1 tbsp dijon mustard
– one small lemon juice
– a couple of tbsp olive oil
– a couple of tbsp vinegar
– salt and pepper
– sprinkle of chili flakes
– one large green onion, chopped
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and adjust to your taste in a large bowl, then add to them the tuna, combining. Following by the corn, black olives. Add the cooked and drained fusilli and toss together. Serve with some fresh arugula and red lettuce.